You want to start a business, and money’s tight. You need all the help you can get, but more importantly you need it cheap.
If that sounds like you, then you need to check out this article by Entrepreneur‘s Catherine Clifford. She’s rounded up a list of free (or almost free) articles, calculators, Webinars, search engines and other resources that you can use to start 2012 on the right foot and without burning a hole in your pocket.
Resources are available in this article for:
- Finding the right business concept
- Writing business plans
- Getting a business mentor
- Hiring employees
- Finding funding and investors
- Developing a marketing plan
- Optimizing your Web site
- Calculating ROI for e-mail campaigns and pay-per-click ads
- Choosing credit card processors
- Making sales
- … and more
Sierra Investment Group Inc. Carson City Nevada is a small business plan writing service and small business funding resource. They can be reached toll-free at (800) 323-6298 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, or at firstname.lastname@example.org